Suspense Magazine has announced its latest issue. Here's a sneak peek into the authors interviewed for this issue.
- Ang Pompano on "When It's Time For Leaving"
- DV Berkom on "Action-Oriented Female Characters"
- Betty Webb on "Take a Walk on the Wild Side"
- Steven F. Havill in a conversation
- SDWEG's honorary member Jonathan Maberry on "Comics, Realistic Action Writing, Martial Arts and More"
- Joseph Finder on P.I. Nick Heller's Return in House on Fire
- Brad Taylor brings bestselling Hero Logan Pike Back in Hunter Killer
- Rhys Bowen on her new mystery, Above the Bay of Angels
In addition Joseph Badal and Janet Rogers provide some insightful articles. Pages of reviews, short stories, and much more await you in this issue of more than 100 pages.
To open the magazine, select the image below and click.