This year the SDBAA has changed the eligibility for submissions.
The San Diego Contest is open to ANYONE who wishes to submit. This is a significant change from our previous stance on only allowing entrants who were residents of San Diego County. So, feel free to share this news with your friends and family writers. Please invite them to submit, whether or not they live in San Diego County!
- The entry fee for each Unpublished Novel/Novels for Children/Memoir submission is $45.00.
- The entry fee for each Unpublished Short Story/Poetry Chapbook submission is $25.00.
- The entry fee for each Published submission is $45.00.
WINNERS FOR THE CONTEST WILL BE ANNOUNCED JUNE 15!
ALL SUBMISSIONS MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS
* Self-addressed stamped postcard for us to send you verifying we received your entry.
* Mail to: San Diego Book Awards, PO Box 6487, Oceanside, CA 92052-6487
All unpublished entries, entry forms, and entry fees must be postmarked by the deadline. Entries postmarked after that date WILL NOT BE JUDGED
for that year’s contest, and may not be returned.