San Diego Writers, Ink, offers a number of Read and Critique groups, including one drop-in group. There is a cost for these opportunities. Consider carefully what you want to get from the sessions and then what they are worth to you before making a commitment.
WEEKLY and MONTHLY READ & CRITIQUE and DROP-IN WRITING GROUPS
Contact Kristen at email@example.com to join one of the groups below (except drop-in groups)
- Weekly Wed 10am DROP IN: (Not) Dead (Yet) Poet's Society
- Second Saturdays 10am: Poetry Read and Critique with Tania Pryputniewicz
- Weekly Fri 1:30pm: Open Genre Read & Critique with Mark Clements
- Weekly Thurs 6:30pm: Read & Critique with Rich Farrell
- Weekly Thurs 9am: Fiction / Non-fiction Read & Critique with Rich Farrell
- Weekly Wed 6:30pm Memoir Read and Critique with Danielle Baldwin
- Weekly Wed 7pm: Open Genre Read & Critique with Mark Clements
- Weekly Tue & Fri 9am: Room to Write -- FREE!
- Weekly Tue 12pm: Brown Bag Prompt Based Writing Group
- Weekly Thurs 5pm: Thursday Writers with Judy Reeves and Steve Montgomery
- Bi-monthly Fri 10am: East County Writers with Cherie Gough