March Meeting: Cancelled Based on an Abundance of Caution for Health
We expect to continue our regular meeting schedule in April.
Guild members are also invited to take part in a Marketing Support Group which meets at 5:30 p.m. at the same location, in the Harbor Room, across the hall from our usual meeting room. Due to its popularity, we have had to limit the Marketing Support meeting to Guild members.
Visit this page in the future to see what's planned for 2020. If you have suggestions for topics or presenters you would like to see at one of our meetings, contact any of the members of the Board of Directors to let them know.
- April 27, 2020 - Susie Schaefer on The Top 10 Things that Scream I'm Self-Published
- May 18, 2020 - Penn Wallace and a panel of authors who will critique first pages
- June 22, 2020 - Martin Hill
- July 27, 2020 - Open Mic Night
- August 24, 2020 - TBD
- September 28, 2020 - Antoinette Kuritz
- October 26, 2020 - Richard Lederer
- November 16, 2020 - Anthology Launch
- December 14, 2020 - Holiday Party