Jeniffer Thompson Presents in May
On May 22, join us to hear Jeniffer Thompson of Monkey C Media, a San Diego design firm that provides author websites and book services.
Jeniffer Thompson is a personal branding expert and publishing consultant. She is the Founder and Principal at Monkey C Media, an award-winning design firm specializing in book packaging, author websites, and Internet marketing strategy. She is an author and speaker, and serves on the board of Publishers and Writers of San Diego and San Diego Memoir Writer’s Assoc. With more than 20 years experience in publishing and marketing Jeniffer is passionate about helping authors navigate their publishing journey, elevate their brand and establish their author platform. Read her marketing blog at JenifferThompson.com.
We meet at the San Diego County Health Services Center, 3851 Rosecrans, San Diego, CA 92110.
A Marketing Support Group meets at 5:30 p.m., before the regular meeting. Anyone interested in sharing or learning about marketing tips is welcome to attend.
Future programs planned for 2017 include the following:
- June 26 – Jonathan Maberry, award-winning author of middle grade, young adult, and adult novels in horror and thriller genres
- July 24 – Open mic night
- August 28 – Fauzia Burke, online publicity, social media, and website development
- September 25 – Gregory A. Fournier, author of Terror in Ypsilanti, who will speak on “My Journey–the Process and Perils of Self-Publishing.”
- October 23 – TBD
- November 27 – launch of 6th edition of Anthology
- December (date TBD) – Holiday party