We are excited to have restarted our monthly meetings, even while we are unable to join together in our usual location. Our meetings since April have been conducted using Zoom, an online meeting platform that allows us to come together in spite of remaining apart, and have been successful. To view recordings of the past Zoom meetings, check out the Guild's Facebook page here.
This year’s Holiday Party will be a virtual one, carried out on ZOOM. Knowing the details early will help all of us plan for a successful evening of fun and frivolity.
Holiday Party Open Mic Night! December 21, 2020, 6:30 p.m.
- You can read holiday stories from your childhood
- Tell your personal family stories of the season
- Sing a holiday song solo, or invite another member to your home to sing a harmonic duo
- Read a favored holiday poem
- Tell a couple of good holiday jokes
- Cut a slice of last century’s fruit cake and let us watch you eat it!
- Wear an incredibly ugly sweater
- Wherever your imagination may take you.
To accomplish all of this successfully, we’ll need a little extra time to organize. Please complete the form if you wish to participate. Once we have a list of names and genres, you will be contacted for final instructions. Any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. A formal invitation/reminder will be sent to you one week before the event.
To sign up, select this link.
The invitation with the Zoom address will be sent to all members the week before the event. Guests who wish to attend should send a message to email@example.com by Friday, December 18, to request an invitation.
There will be no Marketing Support Group meeting in December. Registration begins at 6:30 p.m. for signing in and informal networking. A short business meeting will begin at 6:45 p.m., and the program follows at 7 p.m.
The regular meeting will be livestreamed to Facebook for another viewing option. The sessions will be available to view later on Facebook.
Visit this page in the future to see what's planned for 2021. If you have suggestions for topics or presenters you would like to see at one of our meetings, contact any of the members of the Board of Directors to let them know.
- December 21, 2020 - Holiday Party
- January 25, 2021 - Lisa Kastner of Running Wild Publishing
- February 22, 2021 - Amy Collins of The Write Way
- March 22, 2021 - TBD
- April 26, 2021 - TBD
- May 24, 2021 - First Page Slam
- June 28, 2021 - TBD
- July 26, 2021 - Open Mic Night
- August 23, 2021 - TBD
- September 27, 2021 - Antoinette Kuritz
- October 25, 2021 - Richard Lederer
- November 22, 2021 - TBD
- December 20, 2021 (third Monday of the month) - Holiday Party