This year’s Holiday Party will be a virtual one, carried out on ZOOM. Knowing the details early will help all of us plan for a successful evening of fun and frivolity.
Holiday Party Open Mic Night! December 21, 2020, 6:30 p.m.
- You can read holiday stories from your childhood
- Tell your personal family stories of the season
- Sing a holiday song solo, or invite another member to your home to sing a harmonic duo
- Read a favored holiday poem
- Tell a couple of good holiday jokes
- Cut a slice of last century’s fruit cake and let us watch you eat it!
- Wear an incredibly ugly sweater
- Wherever your imagination may take you.
To accomplish all of this successfully, we’ll need a little extra time to organize. Please complete the form if you wish to participate. Once we have a list of names and genres, you will be contacted for final instructions. Any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. A formal invitation/reminder will be sent to you one week before the event.
To sign up, select this link.