- 2929.March.SundayNo events
- 3030.March.MondayNo events
- 3131.March.Tuesday2370 Historic Decatur Rd., Barracks 16, 2nd floor, San Diego, CA
A unique 6-week ONLINE class to get unstuck, gently process your pain and access your brilliance. In this 6-week class you will learn
- The Writing to Heal Method (what and how),
- How to get unstuck so you can move on,
- How to access your brilliance and tap into your creative power stream.
The class will meet on Zoom. Don’t worry if you are not tech savvy. We will walk through it.
Class will involve discussion of the core concepts, practice and sharing of our healing experiences (sharing is optional, but you will be comforted to realize that if you are suffering, you are not alone!).
This class comes with terms and conditions that are explained in the Waiver of Liability, Confidentiality Statement and Disclaimer. Please read it thoroughly. By registering for the class you are agreeing to the terms and conditions laid out in the waiver.
- 0101.April.WednesdayNo events
- 0202.April.ThursdayFree Writing Memoir in Uncertain TimesWorkshop from the Coronado Public LibraryThe Coronado Library Presents Writing Memoir In Uncertain Times April 15 on Zoom from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.Workshop is FREE but Spots are limited!How to Reserve Your Spot: RSVP to email@example.comYou will be sent a Zoom link for the Free Session.
- 0303.April.FridayNo events
- 0404.April.Saturday640 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 92118
This year’s festival will feature over 120 speakers participating in more than 70 events, including interviews, panel discussions, presentations, interactive workshops, an opportunity to pitch agents, readings, film screenings, a table read and talkback, live musical and theatrical performances, a special teens program, and a kids program with storytelling, art project, a Hullabaloo concert, and more.
SDWEG members Kelly Bargabos, Marni Freedman, Jared Kuritz, Zoe Ghahremani, and past Odin award winners Dean Nelson and Judy Reeves are among the presenters at the event. The Guild will also have a table for prospective members to check out.