- 0707.April.Sunday2754 Calhoun Street, San Diego, CAhttps://sdwritersguild.org/event/sdweg-member-margaret-harmon-at-old-town-gift-company-2/2754 Calhoun Street, San Diego, CA
If a genie granted you 3 magic wishes, what would you wish? But wait. Why is it always 3? And do we really need magic?
Win a magic gold coin by figuring out the answer with Margaret Harmon at The Old Town Gift Company, 2754 Calhoun Street, San Diego.
- 0808.April.MondayNo events
- 0909.April.TuesdayNo events
- 1010.April.WednesdayNo events
- 1111.April.ThursdayNo events
- 1212.April.FridayNo events
- 1313.April.Saturday330 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101https://sdwritersguild.org/event/san-diego-writers-festival/330 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101
The San Diego Writers Festival is a free, performance-based festival that celebrates writers of all kinds, including authors of poetry, spoken word, music, screenplays, books, plays, graphic novels, comic books and more. Daytime events will include interactive craft and business-based workshops, live performances, educational panels, opportunities to meet authors, book signings, readings, live music, teen workshops, and kid-friendly events.
This festival was born out of a passion to unite our community through storytelling and to give a voice to those who often feel voice-less. We celebrate inclusivity and accessibility- creating a day that celebrates all races, genders, religions and abilities.
The San Diego Writers Festival: Uniting San Diego—One Story at A Time
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH330 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101https://sdwritersguild.org/event/henry-herz-at-san-diego-writers-festival/330 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101
At the inaugural San Diego Writers Festival on April 13, Henry Herz will be moderating two panels:
He will also have a reading from 1:30-2:00 and a book signing from 2:00-3:00.
- A Children’s author panel with Demetra Brodsky, Marcie Colleen, Jonathan Maberry, and Sally Pla, from 11 a.m. to noon.
- A Fantasy/Science Fiction author panel with Dr. David Brin, Stephanie Diaz, Jonathan Maberry, and Mary Pearson from noon to 1 p.m.
Events are scheduled all day in several Library spaces. Come early to check out the final schedule on the day. The Guild will also be represented at one of the vendor tables.
Check out the author interview with Henry on the San Diego Writers Festival website: https://sandiegowritersfestival.com/henry-l-herz-author-interview/featured-authors/