Here’s the deal!
In November, the San Diego Memoir Writers Association will host a free 90-minute Writing to Heal Your Soul Workshop with Marni Freedman.
When: November 3rd, check in at 2:15, Workshop begins at 2:30 (space is limited so arrive right at 2:15)
Where: San Diego Writers Ink, Located in: Liberty Station
Address: 2730 Historic Decatur Rd #202-204, San Diego, CA 92106
Join Marni for this unique, free, interactive 90-minute workshop.
Marni will introduce you to the Mosaic Method which is inspired by Marni’s work as a therapist for writers and artists along with Narrative Therapy, Jungian Psychology, and the work of Joseph Campbell. The Mosaic Method offers a gentle and effective expressive writing technique that can reduce anxiety, depression, and stress, improve your mood for a greater sense of well being, and even boost your immune system.
Topics will include:
- The Golden Buddha Story Might Just Be Your Story
- How to Relinquish Shoulds, Musts, and Imposed Stories
- The Effectiveness of Retreating, Hiding, and Shadow Work
- Dredging Up from the Subconscious and Finding Buried Treasure
- The Mosaic Self – Living in Surrender and Cooperation
Note: The Workshop is free, but donations to the Memoir Association are appreciated.
Check out their website if you have any questions.