An Invitation to Submit Your Creative Design for The 2020 SDWEG Anthology
The SDWEG Board of Directors invites you to submit your artwork for the 2020 Anthology Cover. The winner will receive recognition in the published anthology and a complimentary one-year membership. Submissions will be submitted to a “blind” review and selection process. Final selection and award will be determined by the Board of Directors. All questions should be directed to: email@example.com.
Contest submission rules and design specifications are listed below.
Contest Rules and Submission Guidelines
- Submission Deadline: May 31, 2020
- Submissions are limited to SDWEG members.
- The cover design must contain the following information:
- Title: Strange Happenings: This, That, and The Other Thing;
- Subtitle: The Guilded Pen;
- The identifier (placed near the bottom of the front cover): 2020 Anthology of the San Diego Writers and Editors Guild.
- Files must be submitted in:
- full color,
- finished front cover measures 6 x 9 inches,
- high-resolution PDF format,
- may be created using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator .
- ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS ONLY. NO HARDCOPY SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Email submission(s) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SDWEG annual anthology is produced as a fundraising project for SDWEG, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All royalties from the sale of the anthologies support the mission of the SDWEG which is to promote, support, and encourage the writing art for adults and youth.
For a printable copy of the submission requirements, select here.